NOTE 1: Currently this editor has ONLY been working for people running 64-bit Operating Systems.
People running 32-bit OS' can't connect to the game without getting detected. Sorry.
NOTE 2: Attaching MHS is not perfect, and is sometimes detected causing you to restart. But once you get through with everything connected and set up, you can hack all day long with no problems.
I DID NOT get auto-banned using this, so for now its safe. GL! Just don't be stupid.
HOW TO Attach MHS to the game (64-bit OS, Vista/Windows 7):
1. Start Wonderking.
2. Right-click MHS, or the "Mozilla" application and "Run as Administrator".
3. Once it's open click File, then Open Process, then scroll till you find FLORA.exe, and double-click it.
4. Once MHS is connected to FLORA.exe (Wonderking), the word at the top of MHS will change from "Mozilla" to "Firefox".
5. You should now be successfully connected to Wonderking.
SPEED HACK Instructions - Wonderking:
1. Attach MHS to Wonderking (see above).
2. Go to Tools>Speed Hack
3. Change the Numerator and Denominator to whatever you choose, and you will get that speed.
For Example: 2/1 = 2x Speed.... 10/1 = 10X Speed .... 100/1 = 100X speed
I do not recommend going too fast, as it may glitch up your game depending on what your computer can handle.
You should NOT need to go faster than 10X speed anyways. I can run and still double jump accurately at 3X speed.
STAT HACK - Wonderking:
(I won't give complete step by step instructions, as its too long... so for this, you need to have a basic understanding of memory editing to do this. It's easy to learn once you get the hang of it. Google it or read through this thread, some of the members have posted how and I'm sure will help you out.
1.Find the address of your Evasion stat using "Bytes". Add the address, Right-click and modify, change it to "Long", lock it, then change the value to whatever you want. I use 999999. Your evasion stat in-game should now be whatever you changed the value to.
Hint: To find the address, find your evasion stat in game, then do a search for that evasion stat in bytes... equip/un-equip an evasion gear, and keep doing sub-searches of the changed evasion stat till you end with 1 or 2 addresses.
2. Subtract the following values IN HEX from the Evasion address to get these other stat addresses. Once you have them, Right-click, modify, change to "Long", and change the value to whatever you want again, such as 999999.
From Evasion Address:
-90 hex = Critical (not really necessary since you can change physical and magic attack power)
+40 hex = Evasion (pretty much never get hit, demi-god mode)
+4 hex = Hit Rate
+24 hex = Magic Attack
+18 hex = Ranged Physical Attack (In turn affects all physical attacks... it works, trust me.)
(credits for some of these go to salmon85 and jvu0001)
(You can do these calculations using the Windows calculator... change it to programmer calc, and put it into hex.)
NOTE: When changing the physical ranged attack, you need to use special attacks to one-hit KO the monsters. Using a normal attack will look big, but won't kill them. Might be the same when changing the Magic attack power.
TIPS: You can change between channels within the same letter, such as going from A1 to A4, and the stat changes will still be in effect. However changing from say A1 to B3 will cause the addresses to change, and you will have to redo everything.
Note: Attaching the Debugger will cause the game to crash.
Be smart and don't get caught so we can all use this as long as we can.
Credits for MHS go to L. Spiro.