Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tut] BoI Bypass AntiDebugger

Discussion on [Tut] BoI Bypass AntiDebugger within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tut] BoI Bypass AntiDebugger

Apparently it doesn't work for others, but just follow the links especialy the unpacking VMprotect 2.0 and you'll be able to figure out the correct settings

Quote:
To bypass the anti-debugger functions of Battle of Immortals (which uses VMProtect V2.01) on WinXp 32bit I use the following setup on ollydbg 1.1. Please note that just because it works for me doesn't mean it will for you o.0

1) I setup Olly as the following

2) I use StrongOD and followed his/her instructions . Note, i didn't use CreateAsRestrict because it didn't work. Also for the latest dbghelp (as of atm) pw: moose

3) Lastly here's the settings i use for StrongOD

More Info, Useful Links
-
-
-

Notes
-Other Olly plugins might interfere with StrongOD, so you might have to disable them
-Game.exe is protected with vmProtect so any patching will have to made as runtime with a loader (i suggest dUp)
-I'm not any good at ollydbg, unpacking and the whatnot but I thought I would just dump this here to save people some time rather then having them find this on there own.
-I was only able to get this to work on Windows XP
-This is a rather confusing tutorials so if you have any questions i might be able to help, so feel free to ask.
Old 06/06/2010, 06:35   #2

Just though i'd dump this tutorial since i don't play anymore and it was just sitting on my HD. So enjoy~
Old 06/06/2010, 20:01   #3

for me its dont work
Old 06/07/2010, 05:47   #4

elite*gold: 40
Please post some form a proof that is isn't a virus.
And post some picture or video;;
using fraps, or hypercam
to prove that it works!
You can scan it at:
Old 06/07/2010, 06:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
using fraps, or hypercam
to prove that it works!
You can scan it at:
If you think that the dbghelp.dll file I uploaded is a virus go download it directly from microsoft at . Howeverits wrapped into an iso that's about 600mb, just trying to save peeps the trouble of downloading the whole file.

Maybe i didn't make myself clear, but i only got it to bypass vmprotect on XP 32bit but that's because some anti-debugger plugins dont work 100% on win7. As for proof... well i didn't just magically know where the in-game functions were located at...

Quote:
Please note that just because it works for me doesn't mean it will for you o.0
Reality is that if you can't bypass this on your own, then you probably shouldn't be trying. That being said it took me a few days to figure it out since i'm a n00b, but i dont give up.
Old 06/07/2010, 08:18   #6

bypassing anti-dbg and attaching the debugger is a common thing when you work with VMProtect. More advanced thing is a finding/fixing IAT.
Quote:
to prove that it works!
LCF-AT (author of the bypassing tutorial) method works
Old 06/07/2010, 11:06   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
using fraps, or hypercam
to prove that it works!
You can scan it at:
Hes clean, no worries.
Old 06/07/2010, 19:35   #8

I'm not that noob at dissambling, but I've never used any plugins with ollydbg. How am I supposed to install this plugin? I've searched 30 mins on google and stuff, but can't find anything. I've already made some cool hacks for BOI such as speedhack, auto repair anywhere and my own bot. Thanks in advance
Old 06/07/2010, 20:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamboo View Post
I'm not that noob at dissambling, but I've never used any plugins with ollydbg. How am I supposed to install this plugin? I've searched 30 mins on google and stuff, but can't find anything. I've already made some cool hacks for BOI such as speedhack, auto repair anywhere and my own bot. Thanks in advance
You put the plugin's .dll in the plugin folder, which is can be set in options > appearance > directories. Right now Ollydbg2.0 doesn't suppost plugins only 1.1 does
Old 06/07/2010, 21:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xDEC0DE View Post
You put the plugin's .dll in the plugin folder, which is can be set in options > appearance > directories. Right now Ollydbg2.0 doesn't suppost plugins only 1.1 does
thanks! so that's why I couldn't find it I kept browsing on the options and on the internet and couldnt find anything.

Lets see if this works on my 32bit XP Pro SP3

Edit: nah, doesn't work
Old 06/08/2010, 09:00   #11

Received Thanks: 5,291
Very nice tutorial indeed.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamboo View Post
thanks! so that's why I couldn't find it I kept browsing on the options and on the internet and couldnt find anything.

Lets see if this works on my 32bit XP Pro SP3

Edit: nah, doesn't work

i know that im new and this post is a bit old, but this is working, i get the game running with no messages from my vm with xp 32 bit, i have win 7 64 bit so its more complicate have the things working. thanx a lot for the tut. good luck
even i could run, i just use the orinigal ollydbg with the strongOD plugin.