Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fable The Lost Chapters

Discussion on Fable The Lost Chapters within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ja also i habs mir gezogn un hattes auf deutsch zwar shconma durch aba i spiels jetzt ( leider) auf english un wollt fragn obs haltn patch gibt der das spiel auf deutsch dann darstellt oda kann ejmand die sprach un textdatein irgendwo uppen un den link gebn ôo ? xD danke ^^ karma up !
Old 07/23/2006, 22:55   #2

hab so total underground mega 1337 h4x site unso

Old 07/23/2006, 23:32   #3

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Oo...sry das ich das sage , aber das spiel ist SO einfach dass man das erstens auch mit schlechten englischkenntnissen versteht ( vorallem wenn man es schoneinmal gespielt hat)
und zweitens sollte man soviel engli9sch könbnen XDD
das is ja sooooo einfach ^^ (meiner meinung nach)
Old 07/24/2006, 00:18   #4

elite*gold: 270
da bringt 1 patch ncihts du msust die ganzen deutschen cd's saugen ich hab alle 4 auf meienr platte (goldesel) ^^

tja am besten du gehst und kaufst es 10? kostets bei mir um die ecke ^^
wenns bei dir nicht so ist macht ncihts saugs dir auf deutsch 4 tage warten ist ja nicht schlimm

PS: das game ist wirklich ZU einfach ich habs an 1nem tag durchgezoggt ^^
Old 07/25/2006, 13:22   #5

nja habs jetzt au mittlerweile weider durch xDDD aba mh ich hab selbst beim erstnma mehr erwartet vorallemdingen weils ebend erweitert wurde xDD unja jetzt such i alle schlüssl ect weiß eina wo die demon tür is dei da drinne die krieger rüssi hat ? un wie man reinkommt ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Fable - The lost Capters
02/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey Leute, Vor einem Jahr habe ich mir das Spiel "Fable - The lost Chapters" gekauft und mal versucht zu spielen. Doch leider stürzte das Spiel nach ein paar Minuten einfach ab, meistens bei einer Szene oder nach der Quest mit den Käfern vor dem Bogentraining (jaaaa soweit bin ich gekommen xD ) Jetzt habe ich das Spiel mal wieder ausgegraben und wollte es spielen doch leider kommt immernoch nach 1 - 2 Minuten folgende Fehlermeldung: ...
WTT Steam Acc+ Bf2 Acc for Gw Acc All Chapters
05/12/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hey everyone i want to trade a steam acc and a bf2 acc for a guild wars account with all chapters (proph/fac/night/eotn) write pm if you have one vaal
WTT GUILD WARS 3 CHAPTERS FOR ARCHLORD
10/09/2008 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hi i have the first the 2 and the 3 guild wars or the 1 and the 2 expancions and i whant an archlord acc lvl 60+ knigth or elemntalist on envanguard server. i have 5 chars in pve mode 3 of then whith 15k armor and alot of nice weapons green and gold and a perfect chaos axe.
WTT 3 chapters guild wars for 102+ 2moons
12/13/2007 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hi ppl i whant to trade my 3 chapters guild wars profecies facions nigthfall 5 chars 3 15k armors 400k gold lot of weapons green and gold for a lvl 100+ on 2moons segnale or incar or segita are on top of my choises triest server
Farm WaterWorks Chapters
02/23/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I know people say it is a one time mission but if you abandon it after you complete and get your reward you can take it over again. and when you finish it about 8 times not only will you be high enough of a level to take alot of the house missions and all of the harbor mission but you will be so well equiped it would make most people cry. The problem is alot of people either finish all 4 parts (2 chapters) of the WW and move on to the marketplace and forget to pick up their reward OR they...