Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project 9

Discussion on Project 9 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Project 9

Hi all.
It will come out in Oct-Dec 2010 or 2011 Jan.

Its a historical MMORPG made by G-Potato.
Its look like 9Dragons but more nice graphics and possible other controls

Trailer :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Project: 12sky2 Cracking project
08/13/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire I need help cracking this client (the objective is to disable X-TRAP) for 12sky2.ph tnx for those who will help currently using OLLYDBG for debugging some codes...
A NEW Project (Same Idea as Project Manifesto)
07/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 73 Replies
This is based off the original idea of project manifesto which I BELIEVE was a open source sorta deal This meaning that the community contributes to the source instead of having a select few work on the server by itself and everyone else play the server Franqeutly i am tired of ALL these servers that pop up last a few days then finish honestly it gets REALLY old Leave Your comments what you think This is MY OPINION nothing else
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...