Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ENGLISH HACKS REQUEST

Discussion on ENGLISH HACKS REQUEST within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone post any Hacks they have for neocron here.

I'm finding it hard to understand when all the good important posts are in german.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] HACKS FOR ZHU XIAN (ENGLISH VERSION) CLIENT INSIDE
05/18/2010 - Foreign Games - 31 Replies
THE CLIENT IS AT ::E-games - Portal:: DOES ANYONE HAVE HACK FOR THIS GAME? BOT PERHAPS? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.
[REQUEST] speak freakin english -_- florensi hack [REQUEST]
01/22/2010 - Florensia - 1 Replies
any florensia hacks?
Request: All English Section
08/21/2008 - World of Warcraft - 27 Replies
As everyone knows it, this section is mostly all German speaking. I was wandering how hard it would be to create an all English alternative thread? Learning another language to me isn't exactly all that fun and I sure as heck wouldn't just do it for the sake of game hacking...maybe I would do it if I were a humanitarian or something...but not for game hacking. OK, so if any and all of you mods can consider this please, I know you would make a lot of people happy. Thanks in advance.
(Request)LYX English Bot
05/11/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Well i was wondeirng if anyone can make something like this bott because it looks really easy to use. TheTechGuide Forum > - LXY BOT < GO there and the 3rd post. If anyone can make a bot like that, it would be way easyer for esro since u wouldnt need to find all the buffs and stuff liek that.