Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend of Ares

Discussion on Legend of Ares within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If u found sumtin good we can do.. can we share it? so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Legend Of Ares
12/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 18 Replies
Legend Of Ares - Free mmorpg NOW OPEN BETA!!!!!! http://legendofares.netgame.com/
Legend of Ares
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
I started playing Legend of Ares, and trying out the different things you can do. So far it detects all speedhacks, although you can speedhack for a short length of time, it closes your game down. ProcessGuard did not help. CheatEngine and Tsearch arent too helpful, as you cannot minimize the game. Also the game detects both tools. WpePro is detected too. The protection software in the game is called XTrap, quite common in the chinese/korean games I have heard. So, is there any way...
Legend Of Ares
03/06/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
i heard alot peaple do this hack, its a dupe hack. they said they fixed it, but some peaple still do it does somebody know how? ty
LEGEND OF ARES (LOA)
06/19/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
im just opening topic about LoA a new online game ive been playing.. i jus want some post here about this game... share if you want :D
Legend of Ares
06/17/2006 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
Legend of Ares erinnert mich etwas an D2 in der spielweise. reinzugucken lohnt auf jedenfall, das spiel hat was. es befindet sich zurzeit in der open beta phase. http://legendofares.netgame.com/