Ok. I decided to release this since I was so proud of my program since I was never capable of doing these stuff :P. I made this because I didn't like to goto the web and click game start and stuff. It was too slow so I made this for me and my friend until now I released it.
Sorry, but I forgot to put this up here back then when it happened, hehe. If you guys didn't know I stopped updating my Hero Launcher because I reformatted my computer and unfortunately, I forgot to backup my project. -_- Yeah, yeah I know. So I won't be updating this anymore until further notice, but as of August 22 it should still work. (unconfirmed, someone please confirm for me. Thanks) The program MAY look pretty simple(which it is), but it's not... sorta. The project takes like FOREVER to remake due to my ignorance :P and my messy coding. If I ever do remake this, then it won't be soon, sorry. Well best of luck to all the elitepvpers, especially the coders because they are the ones that make up the bots and hacks!
If you are updating launchers from a version lower than 2.0 please download the ---> <--- to remove the old user and password information on your computer. Then download the new v2.0 launcher and save the new information if you want it to be encrypted. ***NOTICE***
- Stay on top of other windows.
- Save user and pass information.
- Save settings
- Login/Logout status
- Login/Logout function
- Version notifier
- Version checker (white square on top left corner) *NEW* You can press F2 -dead/not working-
- Save Settings button *NOTE* For v2.0+ you may want to press the button more than once because saving the password is sometimes faulty.
- Able to view what the login launcher is doing by pressing F1 to open the browser
- Can kill Launcher.exe
- Control Panel for webbrowser *NEW* You can press F3
- Encryption (User/Password saving)
*NOTE* If you want to minimize click the icon in the system tray or the taskbar
- Loads the login page for you to login and start the launcher.
- Integrated login form. Automatic launcher startup.
- Sleep time before starting launcher changed from 1 second to 5 seconds.
- Added logout function.
- Added loggedin/loggedout status.
- Made the textboxes longer for better viewing.
- Added a checkbox for the option for the window to stay on top of others or not.
- Changed background color to add a little design for it.
- Added KillerDownloads for a quicklink to some of my other downloads.
- The login button can now be pressed more than once if already logged in.
- Got rid of the text on top.
- Added system tray icon. It will minimize and restore your program. Will remain there afetr the program closes so you need to hover your mouse over to make it disappear.
- Reads username & password if saved.
- Saving the settings methods implanted.
- Now saves username and password is chosen to.
- Made the username and password box smaller and added a User and Pass label instead (due to the fact that I was having coding problems). Also delete the username and password text inside the textboxes.
- Moved the KillerDownloads links up on top.
- Added a version notifier.
- Added version checker (click the white square on the bottom right corner)
- The Login button no longer saves the information and settings.
- New Save Settings buttons works 100%. It'll update the new settings you have on it.
- Version notifier changed to 1.6
1.7: [B](schlat's idea because I fail. Thanks)[/B]
- "Save User and Pass" is now split into 2 check boxes instead.
- The Save Pass option will bring up a popup message saying a WARNING.
- Version notifier changed to 1.7
- Added a button on the webbrowser to take you back to http://hero.netgame.com (will try to make it automatically go back after login on the next version.)
- Added new hotkeys. F1 = Webbrowser Viewing (Letting you see what the auto-login does). F2 = Updates (Opening a page that'll show you if new updates are available).
- Webbrowser is resizable.
- Updates page is not resizeable.
- Version notifier changed to 1.8
- Made the form a bit wider.
- Moved Status up on top.
- Delete KillerDownloads link.
- Added a new button "Kill Launcher.exe". It'll kill the Launcher.exe process for you.
- The webbrowser will now automatically go back to http://hero.netgame.com after 50 seconds of pressing the Login button.
- Moved the checkboxes into a row
- Moved the buttons around
- Moved the little white box to the top left corner instead
- The form is now locked so you can't resize the form. (Doesn't even do anything if you resize)
- Login button will now goto hero.netgame.com first to make sure that it's on the right page so it can login.
- Webbrowser control panel added.
- NEW hotkey. F3 = web browser control panel
- Pressing the hotkeys from any windows that comes from the Hero Launcher will pop up what's supose to come up.
- Added to the "READ ME.txt"
- Version notifier changed to 1.9
- Another sleep time added in the Login button to make sure no error pops up.
- Really nice encryption added for security purposes.
- Box maximizing disabled.
- The save settings button now says a notice saying that it is saved. *NOTE* You may want to save more than once because saving the password is sometimes faulty.
- Removed the WARNING that says the information will be saved in plain text.
- The information are saved in a .Azn
- Version notifier changed to 2.0
Virustotal. MD5: .....Coming Soon..... (Version 2.0)
(version 1.5 - 2.0)
(versions 1.3 - 1.9)
If you have any further idea, please tell me so in comments. (:
Thank me if I helped (: Also if you release somewhere else, PLEASE give me credits and don't leech.