Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realms Of Kaos

Discussion on Realms Of Kaos within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Year anversry of the death of Realms Of Kaos today... sad sad moment in MMORPG history, BUT!

ITTTTTS BACKKKKK

Well sorta anyway, some of ya may know about this but i thoght i'd post anyway, the RoK forums are up, and today was the hopefully new public date, but... well that was just wishfull from the staff really, anyway we hope to see RoK back online very soon, old players please sign up and send me a PM on here just for old times sake

Hope some RoK players still remmember me

DJ_Skull -=- A.k.A Goldberg2004 (On RoK)
Old 07/04/2006, 18:54   #2

PS: Was board and eceited about the re-launch so i made this lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-29-1152032054.jpg (11.9 KB, 19 views)
Old 07/04/2006, 18:56   #3

oO
Old 01/27/2007, 01:00   #4

There are a list of things ppl in RoK would like to have, if anyone can make them please list them here?

1) A hack for higher stats,
2) money hack,
3) Hack items to make them stronger
4) Some form of an exh bot.
Old 02/02/2007, 20:38   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypher71501@Jan 27 2007, 01:00
There are a list of things ppl in RoK would like to have, if anyone can make them please list them here?

1) A hack for higher stats,
2) money hack,
3) Hack items to make them stronger
4) Some form of an exh bot.
send me a tele in game on the char Immutable

i think i know someone that has 1 of those things u wanted :nice:
Old 02/04/2007, 14:55   #6

lol give me link i forgot it lolz
Old 02/09/2007, 23:33   #7

SX-Predator