Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAN Online (Philipines)

Discussion on RAN Online (Philipines) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi everybody.

I'm playing RAN Online in the Philipine server and I need some help: I'm searching for a bot for it.

I played RAN Online English server before and I was using the hacked Client (there were the GM commands enablen and bypassed the Game Guard or whatever it is), but now the GMs have disabled all the GM commands and its not hackable. So I thought that someone has something for RAN Philipines. It would be lovely when You could post some replys here with some answers to my questions.

Thank ya'

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Mikkaav' border='0' alt='Mikkaav' />
Old 04/26/2007, 15:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
dude.... i think we got the same prob... i been trying to bypass the mathafuckin gameguard.... but still ran phil is unhackable as of the moment.. wew!!!! but ever the wpe could run along with the patch.. aw sweet a ran bot phil.... need to record those packet... ahehehe... TALA SERVER
Old 04/26/2007, 18:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
please only ONE topic...

post . thanks (this is a thread for BOTS)

and post for hack-discussions

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Mu-Philipines sniffer & agility 32k hack
04/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
type in game %agi 32000k and sniffer only works send to clinet/toserver c1/c2 Download: click here
Warrock Philipines
09/05/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe com Ich wollte nur zeigen wie hoch die Gamer bei den Philipinen sind WarRock: Global Rankings und noch ne frage wieso haben die so viel high lvlers und ist das Warrock von den anders ?
free anime philipines
04/17/2010 - Anime & Manga - 8 Replies
filipino>> kung gusto nyo ng full version ng yamato nadeshiko.. mag bayad kayo sakin.. hehe meron nako PHilipines version .. sa ngayon kita ko sa inyo katunayan i lalabas kona yamat0 voice tagalog ep24 download nyo lang.. extrack lang ang file. sa ngayon naka 3gp version sya convert nyo nalang.. bibigyan ko narin kayo ng libre na converter para sa gusto nyong format ng video.. sa baba ang download convert allok use copy paste addres: http://www.mediafire.com/?owtjn3idmmg
[Sharing]RF philipines server [XENOS]
11/27/2008 - RF Online - 17 Replies
RF philipines server I saw a player upgrading many PLUS 6 weapons in 1 day.. and 2 +7 weapon!! now I can say that some player can make a 100% +6 and +7 weapon.. And more... 20pcs type D armors were made in a blink of an eye.. whats that?? a diablic player made it.. and I think he have a small brain because he made it obviously!! I think RF philipines have few days to remain.. Hackers in our sever are selfish they crash the server 24times a day..
[REQUEST] PW philipines hack
04/24/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
is there any pw philipines hack, and if there is can someone plss share it,