Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Titaniumvendor External Aimbot Elite

Old   #1
elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 0/0/0

1) Extract/Copy MyActiveXControl.ocx and put it in your System32 folder (C:\WINDOWS\System32)
Make sure the folder is Unhidden. Change file setting if necessary.

2) Go To Start and then Run
Once Run is opened...type in the following: "regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MyActiveXContro l.ocx"
If this stop is not completed, The application will not execute.

3) Now simply start the application where you extracted it and enjoy!

User variables are to be entered in the GUI system and the shot is displayed; all this information is in the auction page. Change all the variables to your desire such as Bot Type, Map Type, Wind Angle, Speed Etc as stated on the auction page.

Simply Start the Program and start the game, the grid will load overtop the game and this can be used to do more accurate shots. This program is a bonus application.

Once you get it working please do leave a feedback and I will gladly do the same afterwards.