Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend of Ares

Discussion on Legend of Ares within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I started playing Legend of Ares, and trying out the different things you can do. So far it detects all speedhacks, although you can speedhack for a short length of time, it closes your game down. ProcessGuard did not help.

CheatEngine and Tsearch arent too helpful, as you cannot minimize the game. Also the game detects both tools.

WpePro is detected too.

The protection software in the game is called XTrap, quite common in the chinese/korean games I have heard.

So, is there any way to bypass/shutdown Xtrap, or bypass the minimize game thing.

Yes, I'm still learning how to do this, so no flames please, I am asking for help, not for someone to make hacks for me!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2006, 09:37   #2

how can it detect Tsearch :S
Old 07/02/2006, 13:02   #3

No idea, its cheat protection seems pretty good. Coupled with the fact that you cannot alt-tab out of the game to start messing with values. I could just be an idiot, and there is a simple solution though.

Thats why i'm here!
Old 07/02/2006, 17:45   #4

there must be a way to minimize it though

anyways even if you could mess with the vaules the effect will only be client side, which means it doesnt effect the server
Old 07/06/2006, 22:48   #5

xtrap is quite powerful. you need to bypass it first before you can do anything else (either crack xtrap or the launcher)

second youd need to know what protections the game itself supports, some games already detect tsearch, ce and stuff by themselves, just like speedhacks.

third if you managed to bypass xtrap, you would have to find client sided adresses of values to edit

p.s.: anyone know a tut how to bypass xtrap?
Old 07/15/2006, 00:06   #6

the game is on much on server sided.. and jst a lil share... i did minimize the game sumtime.. using sum value of handy cafe client... it closes all the selected application after the the given time xpire.. but when i minimized the game the game cursor still appears on the desktop.. when u click it, the game window will be maximize agian.. this is just a noobie sharing lol...
Old 08/17/2006, 14:42   #7

heres one for ya... Download winsniper its will put the game in a window undetected. then u can load th hack tools andd go do ur thing. i reccomend t-search
Old 06/03/2008, 09:25   #8

start game in window mode
Old 06/04/2008, 15:12   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
oh my ***.. this topic is nearly 2 years old >_>

//closed
//warned 4 push
Closed Thread