Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Crap Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 1
how i insert the hack ? and where is the link ?



soraaa1997 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,251
Received Thanks: 307
The link is gone, noobtards said it's a trojan, so I removed the link cause it's a "trojan".


TrueYami is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Ist das kein hack sondern ein Trojaner oder wie ?
Im spiel hab ich ein kumpel bei ihm geht **** hack.
julian1995 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
The link is gone, noobtards said it's a trojan, so I removed the link cause it's a "trojan".
Ty, very kind of you. Next time i want to see useful things!


NikeAlex2 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
How i can dowload this hack ?
nahuelles is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
PLS MAN I NEED LINK I DONT SAY YOU HAVE TROYAN -- THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOOBS I NEED THIS HACK PS
nahuelles is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahuelles View Post
PLS MAN I NEED LINK I DONT SAY YOU HAVE TROYAN -- THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOOBS I NEED THIS HACK PS
stupid noob




give this nerd the link
i wish his pc is going to be ****** up
NikeAlex2 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,251
Received Thanks: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeAlex2 View Post
Ty, very kind of you. Next time i want to see useful things!
Well you didnt even try the hack, so get out of here pl0x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian1995 View Post
Ist das kein hack sondern ein Trojaner oder wie ?
Im spiel hab ich ein kumpel bei ihm geht crap hack.
Nein ist es nicht, aber die denken es ist einer, und spammen mit "trojan trojan shiet", deswegen hab ich den link gelöscht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeAlex2 View Post
stupid noob




give this nerd the link
i wish his pc is going to be fucked up
I won't give him the link, he was too late, not my fault.
And, I guess you don't watch other section than Fantasy Tennis/S4, some hacks have the same result like 5/41 what doesnt mean that they are trojans, and they still work. And yes, my notebook still runs pretty perfect
TrueYami is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
you dont need do this, send for all, your hack!
rakubss is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
And, I guess you don't watch other section than Fantasy Tennis/S4, some hacks have the same result like 5/41 what doesnt mean that they are trojans, and they still work. And yes, my notebook still runs pretty perfect
ich weiß wovon ich rede ^,^

bei den anderen hacks zeigt er nämlich nur suspicious file oder ähnliches an, aber nicht trojan =P

dann kannst du ja sicher ein video machen wie du die datei zuerst scannst dann aufmachst und benutzt ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
Well you didnt even try the hack, so get out of here pl0x.
jo, versuchen damit ich einen trojaner habe? Sinn wo bist du ;O
NikeAlex2 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,251
Received Thanks: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeAlex2 View Post
ich weiß wovon ich rede ^,^

bei den anderen hacks zeigt er nämlich nur suspicious file oder ähnliches an, aber nicht trojan =P

dann kannst du ja sicher ein video machen wie du die datei zuerst scannst dann aufmachst und benutzt ;D



jo, versuchen damit ich einen trojaner habe? Sinn wo bist du ;O
Leider zuspät. Ich mach kein video mehr.
Idc anymore, #request lock
TrueYami is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
xSylian, pm me plx.. i want to help
rakubss is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
Leider zuspät. Ich mach kein video mehr.
Idc anymore, #request lock
musst du auch nicht - deine sache ^.^
NikeAlex2 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Ey der hack funk. hab einem kumpel gegeben der 64 bit hat,
ist es schwer i-wie auf 32 bit zu machen ?
julian1995 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,202
Received Thanks: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by julian1995 View Post
Ey der hack funk. hab einem kumpel gegeben der 64 bit hat,
ist es schwer i-wie auf 32 bit zu machen ?
dann beweis, dass es bei ihm funktioniert...


NikeAlex2 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release]200 neue OX fragen [Nur Metin kein Crap]
Hey com, Da ich in letzter zeit viele craphaltige OX fragen gesehen habe wo man nurnoch :facepalm: sagen kann hab ich mal 200 neue nur über Metin...
47 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
[SUPER-MEGA-IPER-RELEASE] bypassed the x-crap
in the file there is the link to download it here the viruscan:VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Ergebnis
32 Replies - S4 League
[INFO RELEASE] Eventueller X-Crap Bypass (für CE's u.a.)
Tach =D ich habe mal in Netz geschaut für einen X-Crap bypass und habe das hier gefunden... ich weis aber nicht ob er funktionirt... Entalten...
17 Replies - S4 League



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.