Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Look, I don't know who this little **** is exactly, but I'm being accused of leeching files from 'this' forum and posting them. All of the things I posty are my work, and if not I had permission to post. Anyway, I don't appreciate the accustions (Hell, I'm not even sure this is the right forum)

Originally posted by Trance441+--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trance441)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Same again.. Stolen from Epvp Mooblar... Please stop stealing..

You steal it and then say its your work..[/b]

robbed of ePvP....It was on ePvP 1 day before it was posted here... Dont give credits.. All has been done is renamed to Moob summit.[/quote]

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
ok....why dont you just ignore the guy if you really did the work?? theres no need to come here to complain if some deuschbag smoked too much weed >.<.....