Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Faldon Online

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, My dearest friend,I would love to gather your helps on exploiting the bugs or even invading the systemic regulations of this game(aka Hacking in to it).

Here is some little info about this game:
This game has been running for 4 years +, and there were a few duping method around by either using WPE to crash the server or exploiting mailing system within the game,so it is highly possible to hack it once again dure to the unencrypted packet however the game is being monitored by a few Game Masters , that also implies this game has a relatively small community.The advance of it could be that the rumours would not spread all over the game.more info can be given regarding on the detail to the previous hacks(duping), simpliy PM me or reply on this post.