Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invincibility - Never DIE Exploit

Discussion on Invincibility - Never DIE Exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
The goal here is to be prone when you die, the game somehow registers that you are already dead and you only get an incapp timer. how it works:

I find that makign a macro is the simplist solution instead of trying to spam /prone. what i did was title a macro: prone, and inside the macro i simply put /prone; /macro prone

Then i placed that on my toolbar. and if it comes time to death, i hit the # slot its in and right click 5-8 times to get the macro spamming /prone fast enought (depending on how many peopel are attacking you, and how fast)

I tried putting in the macro: /prone 5 times and then /macro prone, but doesnt give me the same success rate.

I say this works 100% of the time if you get it figured out. it works in pvp also, no more db's!

Best place to test it is on krayts becuase they attack so slow you only have to run this macro once lol, and krayts is where i found out about it

Have fun killing HK

**Oh yeah, also works to put it on and crawl past aggros... i used it for getting int othe jedi enclaves when i diddnt have force run with my bh
Old 01/10/2006, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Funzt bei mir net, vieleicht mach ich was falsch.. :/
Old 01/10/2006, 22:40   #3

beimir auch nicht -
same here doesnt work for me ^^
Old 01/13/2006, 19:54   #4

This one worked just fine for me
*for me it works better if I start it like a few seconds before I die and let it run
Old 01/16/2006, 21:26   #5

ja hallo,

klappt wunderbar bei mir...
Old 02/06/2006, 16:21   #6

geht nich
Old 03/14/2006, 17:00   #7

dont work...

maybe they fixed it.
Old 04/10/2006, 11:58   #8