Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maplestory Meso Giveaway

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Maplestory Meso Giveaway

This site promotes the giveaway of free meso. I dont mean just a couple hundred meso here and there like most non-profit sites do. I mean like by the millions. How? Its raffle based. What are your chances of winning? 1-2!! 50% win . If you enter more then once then all you do is raise your chances. You can only enter one account once though. So you can't try to enter your main account 20 times. The smart thing to do though is enter your Main and then enter your alt, therefore increasing your chances. So far i've made about half a mill and its been my 4th day only. Follow the link instructions are simple.

free, hacks, maplestory, meso, nx