Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hints for Dofus hacking

Discussion on Hints for Dofus hacking within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know people are probably sick of posts like this, where there writers hint on how to hack a game - but, get use to it. Learning will set you free of trolling boards for, not answers, but quick nothings.

Ok,

Packet Editing ----------------------------------------------------------

Dofus is a flash MMO that has tons of server-sided functions (functions here means opperations that a user is able to execute - eg, walking, fighting, things you do in game) so there isn't much you can do with packet edit hacking unless you use the same techniques that allowed packet editing in Conquer [hint, there is lots of information about key creators out there; conquer is a real-life example] - key creators. Or, you can inject/dll inject code that reverses the algorythms/calls to encoding packets - NOPing lines inside of a debugger is never an affective answer.

A key creator is the most permissive - meaning the game is very open at that point and you can basically do whatever it is you want as long as you know the proper things to edit inside the packet.

But, how do you find these variables that allow for the functionability you want? Two ways: Packet Sniffing or viewing the file indexes.

Packet Sniffing: This takes forever. It means snorting a limted number of packets during a particular action in-game in order to gain that functions particular variable data - e.g GA001****** which tells the game to move over one tile, in a particular direction. So, we take this information and in a text file or an excel/spreadsheet create a functionality table.

Else, viewing the file indexes: *note, index viewing does not provide packet variables for character actions, like moving and stuff*

Well, since the game is FLASH *FUCKING FLASH* you have an assortment of files with an extention called .SWF. What are these? They are like Quake .pak files or .zip files. They are the compressed versions of .FLA files - which is a raw flash file that is used in the production of .swf files. I basically told, any person that is reading this for information, how to mod the game. To spell it out: 1) Its a compressed file. 2) inside the compressed file is raw data 3) if it can be compressed, it can usually be decompressed -like a zip or pak file.

All the component files - files that store the elements used to run/emulate *since its flash* the game - contain information that is invaluable to anyone who intends on seriously making an attempt at playing Dofus the way you want to. Where can you find these files? The game tells you - just read the screen.

Once you know what files you need to edit to find the indexes of elements *like items, zone locations, spells* you need to decompile the files to get this information.

To decompile, you use a decompiler. My favorite is Sothink's. Google. Buy it.

Look around at everything it shows you. It's worth it.

That is it for packet editing.

I might soon post a topic on modding dofus - you read right, modding dofus.
Old 06/05/2006, 21:02   #2

There has been already a post with more detailed informations by a french hacking group.
Old 06/06/2006, 04:28   #3

their post has more information because their information relates to a time when dofus didn't encrypt packets and didn't sanitize SQL requests.

Now, its much harder to use SQL and to packet edit.

their post didnt mention the idea of making a key creator.

their post didnt mention decompiling swf files to look at raw information and action scripts.

or have anything about the potentiality that modding FLA files could have.

they basically had a dupe cheat by cleverly finding the SQL sanitation error in Oracle.
Old 07/17/2006, 04:48   #4

Excellent post.. i downloaded sothink great stuff, got a 30 day grace period will eventually crack it . oh well opened the loader (had a look) modules (had a look) and now its time to do wicked stuff.. Ty

PS: im messing around with the music files too lol
Old 01/24/2007, 16:32   #5

Soon? @_@ .....err its already like 6 -7 months hehe ... i cant wait !! XD
Old 12/26/2007, 18:51   #6

Can someone help me hack dofus? for expirienc and kamas.i dont know how to hack it but if someone know then plz send me a private message. i would be realy thanks full! thanks