Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean --> English :(

Discussion on Korean --> English :( within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey, also die koreaner haben sooo gute mmorpgs ......
weis einer obs die in englischer version gibt ?

thx
Old 06/03/2006, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mach dir da mal keine Hoffnungen. Solange kein Englischer Publisher sich der Sache annimmt kommt das Zeug nicht auf den US/EU Markt.
Codemasters machts vor mit RF Online und bald auch SUN, aber bei den oben genannten Spielen wüsste ich nicht das sowas in Planung ist.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Help Please (Korean to English)
03/25/2010 - Technical Support - 5 Replies
Hey, i got this error messege when signing up to a site (netmarble), can anyone translate it to english please? (its in korean) http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4513/errorkg.p ng Thanks Steven P.S @The moderator who closed this (last time), Yes this IS a Techinical Support forum, and if you hadn't noticed, its a Error messege = i need help with a technical issue, and as for the smart remark about using a google translator, its an error messege, you cant copy text from an error messege...
Help Please (Korean to English)
03/22/2010 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hey, i got this error messege when signing up to a site (netmarble), can anyone translate it to english please? (its in korean) http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4513/errorkg.p ng Thanks =] Steven
[Help]Korean to english...
07/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I've download ... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-engl ish-gameclient.html But npc,monsters,object's description and others are in korean... what folder i've to traduce? and what translator i've to use?
Korean into English?
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
what files with in the csv files for Korean dekaron do i alter to change it from korean main text to english main text? i dont mean the armor names and weapon names and item names.....i already know how to get them in english and also the NPC's when ya first open the game and it goes to the main login screen....the text is not english...it is in Korean can anyone tell me what file to edit to get the main login screen writing in english please :)