Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Logging in 2 clients on Uthgard

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Logging in 2 clients on Uthgard

Anyone know a way around this.

I tried it once and they nailed me about 2 mins later. So anyone know a hack or a good proxy to log in there?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I like to solo in DAoC and i do not PvP much at all so this is simply to help level i use shaman bot and just like to farm so i can craft in that game.
That is how i played for 4 years on live hehe.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 65
forget it you will get banned on uthgard with both acc.s there is no way to play a buffbot undetected

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitus View Post
forget it you will get banned on uthgard with both acc.s there is no way to play a buffbot undetected
Wow that's kinda funny that a freeshard has such a tight security lol. I kinda find it even funnier some people pay to buy a freeshard account.
Old   #4

the security is not that hard... but other players will report you its a small freeshard so nearly everybody knows everybody and if you create a char.. xyz and xyz is never playing he is just sticking behind bxz then there will be players which will report you..

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitus View Post
the security is not that hard... but other players will report you its a small freeshard so nearly everybody knows everybody and if you create a char.. xyz and xyz is never playing he is just sticking behind bxz then there will be players which will report you..
Ya but i was using the HKeynet script so to an untrained eye its hard to tell since both characters are doing actions at same time.
I figured maybe they had some tool to detect a 3rd party program or something.

In any case thanks for the info. I will just resubb on the live servers for a month or 2 when i need my DAoC fix.
Uthgard is painful grind solo , much like the game was before the expansions.
Old   #6

can dualbox this game?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
can dualbox this game?
Yes very easy and no program needed , you just start the client over again. Only thing is Uthgard won't let you do that but you can do it on the live servers as many clients as you want. ( so long as you buy multiple accounts).

Uthgard is lame in my opinion and my play style. I don't like all the other instant 50 realms with hacks. I'm still waiting for a good PvE freeshard that has all the quests and leveling is at same speed as the live is now.
Old   #8

Well , such Freeshard will not exist in future .
Old   #9

there was some try´s to get a live like server alive.. but it´s quite toooo much work and nobody will do that much work for a freeshard which wont get money in my pocket for that work i will do.
Old   #10

hmmmm..... ich denke das bringt es nicht 2 clients zu öffnen
Old   #11

You might wanna consider the fact that uthgard has some major server expenses which are mainly covered by the owners themselves. It isnt like other freeshards, which charge money for boosting your ingame abilities, something quite honorable tbh. Also, they simply do an IP check of logged accounts to see if some of them match....
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgX View Post
You might wanna consider the fact that uthgard has some major server expenses which are mainly covered by the owners themselves. It isnt like other freeshards, which charge money for boosting your ingame abilities, something quite honorable tbh. Also, they simply do an IP check of logged accounts to see if some of them match....
Yes i figured as much. I just thought some people might have created a proxy to camouflage the ip login by now?
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyproglo View Post
Yes i figured as much. I just thought some people might have created a proxy to camouflage the ip login by now?
unless you own a box somewhere, its nearly impossible to find a decent proxy.
Old   #14

i´ve got a programm for logging 2 accs on uthgard!
i trade for an other working hack!
pm me your offers!
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupa1808 View Post
i´ve got a programm for logging 2 accs on uthgard!
i trade for an other working hack!
pm me your offers!
i call bullshit.