Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thang Online

Discussion on Thang Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gibts dazu irgendwelche cheats, hacks, exploits?

any hacks avaiable for the game?

btw, the homepage: thang.ongameport.com
Old 05/27/2006, 20:53   #2

sorry its all server sided so no there is no way to actually hack the game but you can macro and bot it
Old 05/28/2006, 20:16   #3

but you dont know any bot which is open for public?
Old 05/29/2006, 06:03   #4

nope sorry i dont play the game myself but download macro express and just make a script yourself its not that hard you can probly make one for it with an hours of work and it probly would be better than any bot put there and pm me for a serial number to unlock it
Old 05/29/2006, 18:14   #5

its a free game ? cuz looks good ^^
Old 05/30/2006, 11:05   #6

yup it's free, and kinda complicated at beginning, lil bit different than other RPGs..

@ pimpstick dont worry about that i got enough macro-tools hehe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need hack for Thang online and legend of ares
07/17/2011 - General Coding - 5 Replies
hey plz send me on [email protected]
Thang online need help :S
01/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
first hello everyone this forum helped me alot and i made afew servers before useing ur help in kalonline and eo but i realy need help on thang online i couldnt find any data base for it or programs and every forum i try to find on it all the topics are from 2005 or 2006 so the links for download are old and they all are down so if any one have the db and programs it will be greet i can open server for public so plz i realy need ur help guys thanks and plz post it on forum or send it to me on...
need help in thang online plz
01/21/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
thank u all this is agreet forum realy helped me in doin private servers and i made afew servers for kalonline and eo so now i realy need to do server for thang online so if any one can help me with server files db and programs it will be greet if u found anything u can post it on forum here or send me links on my hotmail : [email protected] plz help me all the links from other forums are down bcuz its old
Thang Online P-Server
12/10/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, I was hoping that someone out there has a Thang P-Server.. Because i know that a Company that Bought a Thang Server Released the stuff..They r gettin sued for it lol xD but does anyone here have the server stuff? :P
THANG Online
09/19/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hallo, Hab es noch nicht getestet aber es sieht ok aus finde ich. Sieht ein bisschen nach einem Mu Online Clon aus oder nicht? Guckt es euch mal an und schreibt was dazu http://thang.ongameport.com/ http://thang.ongameport.com/ScreenShot/anc...5083 0215748.jpg http://thang.ongameport.com/ScreenShot/cwa...5083 0153914.JPG