Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Share]No delay skill

Discussion on [Share]No delay skill within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Share]No delay skill

1st :use the 4byte and search for 0.
2nd : use a skill then immideately search for increase value..
3rd : wait untill the skill coldown then search for decresing value..

repeat it untill u find 1-20 adress then freeze it to 0..it maybe need a time and dont keep spamming the skill coz u might get dc from it..use it in smart way like spamming the different skill and nt the same skill in same time

Note: The adress that u found is only for the skill that u scan it before,not the all skill...And for the attack speed , aoe hack still nt test it yet

Thxs to me if it usefull

For those server that have gameguard,u need to bypass it 1st or using UCE or MHE
Old 04/23/2010, 22:04   #2

lols..
if that tutorial..
everyone know it..
lols..but use what engine?
Revo?.
GG?
Or what?
MLE?
Old 05/02/2010, 08:41   #3

Not useful, not even clear.
Old 05/06/2010, 18:35   #4

Not useful, not even clear.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No Skill delay
10/04/2021 - Perfect World - 38 Replies
OMG No Skill delay is working ^_^.. After messing around with CE. They do work.
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
success No skill delay but..
08/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i successfully found the address for PH, no skill delay and actually there are many of them that are working.. the only problem is when too muck flooding with skills i got dc but its ok, my real problem is i like punching damn fast! but every punch missed, why is it? someone here help me how to solve this.. thx in advance and sorry for the english :)
success No skill delay but..
08/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i successfully found the address for PH, no skill delay and actually there are many of them that are working.. the only problem is when too muck flooding with skills i got dc but its ok, my real problem is i want to punch damn fast! but every punch missed, why is it? someone here help me how to solve this.. thx in advance and sorry for the english :)
can anyone share me a fly hack,pot delay or melee atk speed?
06/06/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
please share me a fly hack,pot ealy hack or melee aspd in item.edf file(the EDITED) cause i have a hard time in using CE. Im only new in using CE so for now share me a item.edf file. please....