Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charmed mob exploit 1-70 in 2 Weeks.

Discussion on Charmed mob exploit 1-70 in 2 Weeks. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
You can get exp when your charmed pet dies.
First you need to do a tiny bit of damage to it.
Then charm it and get it killed.
This works for ^^^ mobs.
A really fast way to level a Coercer.

This works amazingly well, even when grouped. It's simple to duo with this technique--one guy does crowd control and the other does the charm. It's a bit harder solo, but still possible, because of the possibility of charm breaks. You really need an ADEPT 3 or MASTER to get the most of this technique.
Old 06/11/2006, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
doesnt work. or do you have to charm heroics? just dismiss eh? doesnt work for ^^^ normal mobs
Old 06/14/2006, 23:39   #3

fixed this morning with the patch.. :hm:
Old 08/08/2011, 19:44   #4

Spamm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I've been trying this for 3 weeks....
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, I have been trying to start my own private server without help and everything went fine. I figured some things out on myself and some things I could find on Epvp. But now I ran into a problem that I can't solve and it isn't somewhere on the Epvp forum. I installed everything correctly (I am using the ShadowCO source and localhost/phpmyadmin on the internet). I made one account to try and see if I could login. I'm hosting it via hamachi. So I started the testCO lvl server, which brings...
5 weeks since someone has saw me botting...
04/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Ok well a few weeks ago I made a post about someone seeing me botting, and I asked what are they odds they sent in the video. Well it's now been officially 5 weeks since they actually said they saw me botting, and I'm still not banned. Sorry to be stubborn about this issue but it would be nice for someone to give me a yes or no if I'll be banned or not. I know probably none of you are GMs from the game itself, but if you could tell me my chances of still getting banned would be great. One time...
24/7 8 weeks free bot? who knows where?
01/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
my academy had it as notice : 24/7 8 weeks free bot but they are afk.. can anyone explain me where i can find it? and which bot it is , tbot or isro? ty for your help
Been 4 weeks!!
12/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i want to ask someone , if they can make a bot which shows everyone your phoneix is fixed.
warrior lvl 1-110 in less than 2 weeks
01/11/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
owk first off you can do it in less than 2 weeks or longer than 2 weeks (depends on how long you play a day) but this is how long it takes when you play about 4-6 hours a day. also you don't have to bot, just play the hours and leave urself in tg when u don't play ofcourse XD lvl 1-40: owk just lvl on white named mobs at these lvls, you can try to fight red or blacknamed mobs, depends on how good ur armor is. also when ur superman is gonna trigger go to red or black mobs, u prolly 1hit them...