Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turfbattles

Discussion on Turfbattles within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
German:

Hi Leute,
vor knapp 2 Tagen bin ich angenfange mit Turfbattles, und habe dort mitlerweile einen Blade kämpfer von lvl 49^^.
So nun aber meine Frage,
gibt es für das Spiel einen Bot? Weil ich gerne über Nacht leveln würde wärend ich schlafen bin :P.
Ich hoffe mir kann wer helfen.

English.

Hi Guys,
2 days ago i started with Turfbattles, and i have there now a blade fighter lvl 49.^^
but now my question,
is there any bot for that game? Becouse I want to lvl over Night, while I sleep .
I hope someone can help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TurfBattles
12/27/2008 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Hallo Kinder, endlich ist es wieder soweit. Schon lange hab ich darauf gewartet bis ein neuer publisher für das genialste Spiel aller Zeiten gefunden wurde. Die rede ist von TurfBattles, das meiner meinung nach genialste pk / pvp spiel der Welt. Bald sollte die CB kommen also macht euch bereit ! Turf Battles - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games
Turfbattles!!!
12/20/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Aeria Games has added Turf Battles to our ever-growing porfolio of games! This has created quite a stir of excitement for all of us, and we want to be sure that we have everything set up and ready - as well as getting the word out to everyone that Turf Battles is indeed back! In order to prepare for this, we want to make available a few handy links. Turf Battles is BACK! You asked and we listened. After much hard work, we have convinced the developer of Turf Battles to reintroduce the...
TurfBattles Dupe
06/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
There was some guide spammed on the Chat a while ago that dealt with duping. Someone has a log of that he could pm or post ?
TurfBattles-Need Help
01/20/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Does any1 know how to dupe in this game or is there any "normaly" trick to dupe items? I found some1 on B2 but he wont explain me the Bug -.- but he gave me 1000tc for free =D.
TurfBattles
08/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
some cheats from turfbattles?