Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Walk trough allmost any wall

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, been reading a bit here, thought i'd post something while at it.

back in the days when i played dark age of camelot we we're able to walk into allmost every wall of the main lands.

Just walk into a corner, face one of the walls and make a slight (very slight) turn to the wall next to you. as you move forward your character will slightly go one direction.. takes a while but after several minutes (seconds if your good at it) you will find yourself walking into the wall next to you.
Practise around with this a little bit and you can find awsome spots for buffbots or whatever.

If this is a double post, then sorry. If this isn't then there you go.

I'm reinstalling my Dark age of Camelot as we speak, just wondering how it all looks at the moment

Thanks for reading and i hope this works for you guys.

If you reply, please try to reply in english, or German AND English...

Cause i don't know any german and i whould like to be able to understand questions or comments for or against me

My thanks.
-pookz

Old   #2

I wouldnt says it works with every wall in the game, thats just not true. From my experience it depends how pointy the corner your walking through is. The pointier, the easier to get through.
Tried it 2 days ago with the two barrels standing next to a wall in Caer Gothwaite, my buffbot never suffered a single death ;<

Old   #3

the key to the bug is that some walls arn&#39;t "glue&#39;d " together... theres a small space between the part where they should have been connected.. you can&#39;t really see it with your eyes, but you notice it as you walk in the corner with a slight angle.

oh well just posted it as i didnt see it listed yet