Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Combat Expertize Feat

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
I will teach you how to get the Combat Expertize feat defensive bonus while still attacking at max rate.

Its really simple. Combat Expertize feat increases 5 to AC and takes away 5 from attacks.

If your life is low just take your main weapon and start using the shield. Use Combat Expertize and gain its benefit

You will start attacking with the shield but the shield is not penalised. You will only attack once per round as the shield attack is a full round but you will still benefit from full attack bonus, meaning, Combat Expertize feat does not apply to shield attacks.

Now try it.

Similar Threads
Gold Feat. Bronze [RMx] Mischen?
Hallo Com. Hab Mal ne Frage Kann ich Bronze Prem 30 Tage Vermischen Mit Gold 3 Tage oder Bekomme ich dan nur Gold 3 Tage ? Thx 4 Raus
6 Replies - WarRock
Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator
the most accurate Age of Conan Feat Calculator
3 Replies - General Gaming Releases
Hey. Ich habe auf Server 5 Antharos Einen lvl 54er Mental krieger mit einen spp+4 naja Eq ist nicht So der Burner. Aber das hauptsächliche ist,...
0 Replies - Metin2 Trading
Unlimited feat points
I am still working on how i can recreate this one. The other day during a 10k lag spike when i used one of my feat points. i was then disconnected...
4 Replies - General Gaming Releases
Bear Shaman Feat Review
This is just a post about the feats, in general - their usefulness, and any suggestions I might have to improve them. All of this is based on...
0 Replies - General Gaming Releases