Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack] Everquest 2 Multi-Hacker 0.1a

Discussion on [Hack] Everquest 2 Multi-Hacker 0.1a within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Hack] Everquest 2 Multi-Hacker 0.1a

ALPHA VERSION

-Please do not complain just yet, this hack is in the early stages of development, some features do not work 100%

Warnings:
* When using the teleport function, do not teleport too far from your current location, as this will cause you to fall to your death.
-working on this issue, should be fixed in final version
* DO NOT teleport to a location that is NOT in the same zone as you are in. This will simply not work, and will never be implemented.
* DO NOT use the glide hack while in water, for some strange reason this seems to drown you.
* When using the +10 buttons, make sure you click the lock key (Especially with the Y axis) as this seems to work nicely.
-you will notice that your mount disapears if you are on it, this is normal... its a little trick I used to make the lock Y hack work a little better
* DO NOT USE THE SPEED HACK IN PUBLIC, IF PEOPLE SEE YOU..THEY WILL /report YOU!
-above rule goes for all the other hacks as well, but especially the speed hack.
* I will not be held responsible for your actions. Ive been using this for months without being detected. The reason why I havent been banned or warned is simply the fact that I like to use this tool when in solitary confinement. (Alone...)

Notices:
* The server tab is disabled for now, will try to implement it in the next version.
* Dont set your character size too large, its caused crashes before... oh, and thats a definite way to get yourself /report'd as there is no way your character can be HUGE on normal terms.
* You can paste a waypoint in the "Location name:" textbox and click "Add", this will add the location to your tele-list and will also be uploaded to the listserver. (If its online)
EG. -20.33,1.33,4.23 (The code looks for 2 commas)

* The app will upload waypoints to the listserver as you add them. Other people using the hack will be able to see these.

Thats all I can think of right now- enjoy and dont get yourself banned!!

I will try to update this hack atleast once a month OR whenever there is a new patch!

Constructive comments will be appreciated. Im open to discussion and recommendations.

Important: Run the hack, THEN run EverQuest2.exe, do not use the launcher, for some reason it does not seem to hook properly through the launcher.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Eq2multihack.zip (14.9 KB, 286 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2009, 09:27   #2

good shiit

works really nicely i hope all the other versions get uploaded please upload them soon as the release
Old 07/29/2009, 23:54   #3

i wish someone over on tault would add the latest ver. for this new updated client
Old 07/30/2009, 18:10   #4

PLEASE Update, Thx!!

I like it!! It helped me level fast too!! It was working great until EQ2 did the latest update, is it possible that a new update for this will be coming soon?
Old 07/30/2009, 20:28   #5

its a premium prog over at tault u gotta be a prem member to access it now
Old 07/31/2009, 16:37   #6

ohh ok thx! i will make one now then
Old 07/31/2009, 17:33   #7

all ud really have to do is disasemble this and change the addresses and pointers this is the newer one still dont work though
Attached Files
File Type: zip Eq2Multihack (1).zip (19.6 KB, 60 views)
Old 07/31/2009, 17:38   #8

it would be sweet if this could work again, running is such a chore. I useto use the old one that doesn't have all the options, I was fine w/ it. Now none of them work.
Old 08/01/2009, 02:50   #9

this hack neeed's me...... like i need water to survive

Tags
eq2, eq2 cheat, everquest, everquest2 hack

« 2.0.8 | O2Jam Hacks »