Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Way to Dupe Pets / Call out Multiple Pets

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
*TESTCENTER*do this before the blue frog disappears and stops giving out mounts/vehicles.

1. go to to the blue frog, go to vehicles/mounts.

2. pick ur mount, it will come out

3. wait till it disappears

4. once it disappears call it out, and mount it

5. open ur datapad, MAKE SURE YOUR STILL MOUNTED ON UR PET AND DONT GET OFF, then delete it.

6. it will still be there.

7. get another pet from the frog, and ull be able to have the pet u deleted out and the pet u just got form the frog out.

8. ENJOY!! and follow steps 1-7

Tips/Notes: unlike the other pet duping sploit, in this one u can talk in spatial . do this with fulmpsets for pvp, it will be hard to hit u .

i dunno if this works on live servers but if it does do it on ur own risks, remember there are NO blue frogs on live servers

ty .