Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont Get Attacked

Discussion on Dont Get Attacked within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Before I quit beta I remember finding this bug that let you stand on one side of the door while the enemy was on the other. When you on the on opposite side, you can shoot in the doorway, and they won't shoot back or move, do anything. Remember this was like a month or so ago, so tell me if it still works.
Old 04/13/2005, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
*fixed*
Old 04/13/2005, 14:20   #3

direkt mal testen
Old 05/13/2005, 11:08   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
wurde nur nerfed, funzt in missions noch 1a und kann in den meisten benutzt werden, dadurch kann man selbst hard missions einfach solo'en

wichtig is nur das ihr ausserhalb des roten mission gebiets steht, meistens is ne tür dazwischen, sehr oft sogar könnt ihr in den aufzug rennen da dieser meist nicht zum mission territory gehört
Old 08/03/2005, 17:07   #5

funzt bei mir nur wenn ich im elevator stehe und die gegner draussen (habe es eben per zufall gehabt)
Old 11/23/2005, 05:27   #6

nope still works for me..
Old 03/15/2006, 14:13   #7

I still play and it's not exactly fixed.. but it's luck that it happens. Sometimes the doors will glitch and appear to be closed but you can still attack/walk through them. But the enemy doesn't. Also sometimes the will get stuck in the door way which is always nice..