Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12,000 Gold in under 45 minutes at level 4

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25644
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,975
I know there are alot of posts like this but this is the best way to make money at level 4 without a doubt. Now that redwillow has been taken down then where will you get those +3 weapons you ask. Well the answer is Sorrowdusk Isle. This is located in house D in the northeast corner. This is an easy quest with a full group of level 4 characters. Earlier today i ran this quest chain which is 4 parts in under 45 minutes and got at least 1200 platinum from selling the items I recieved. One thing i also really like about this quest is that there aren't really many traps but bringing a rogue will allow you to open up areas where you can find a whole lot more loot.

Rather than giving you a boring walkthrough that will take u just as long to read as it would for you to just run the damn thing I will give you a link to the quest map and give you some hints that you won't find on the map.

Something to note: Once you complete each quest finish out and then recall once you get outside. This will take you back to the boat where you can sell stuff and heal up as it acts like a tavern. Also you have to run back to Buruk who gives the quest to continue it anyways.

Chapter 1

This is pretty self explanatory and can be completed in under 7 minutes. To get to this dungeon go west from buruk and then north. As long as you stay against the wall and head north you will get there.

Chapter 2

This is also really easy and can be run through very quickly. This took me under 12 minutes.
This place is in the same area as the first quest.

Chapter 3

To get to this part head east from Buruk and then north. Keep heading north untill you find it. On a side note there is a chest out here in the wilderness. Once you come upon the hell hounds, kill them and then head south. There is a cave real close, head inside and kill 5 hell hounds and there is a chest in there.
There is no map on this site for this quest but all you really need to know is that you need to make sure you have someone who can cast firetype spells becuase there are a fair amount of trolls. I would also suggest brining a rogue because there is a locked room in here that has 2 chest in it and the only way in is to pick the lock. Also at the end of the quest when you are fighting the last guy named hammerfall (he is a large named troll) You will get attacked by trolls from behind once you trigger him so be ready. Once you kill hammerfall head across the bridge and look for a chest. sometimes its there sometimes its not. then finish out.

Chapter 4

This quest takes place in the same spot as the third quest and is also quite easy. The guy at the end of the quest can be kinda difficult. He is a high level cleric and can hit for quite a bit of damage. He is standing on the top of a hill inside the cavern. Other than that this is a very easy quest.

Now that you are done with these quests head back to buruk and get your quest reward. I got a +3 longsword the first time i ran through it. Even if you dont want the items you can get some serious cash for them. After you finish these first four quests the cult of the six quest line opes up on this isle. These are also quite easy but i suggest having level 5-6 characters for these and if you want to finish them you have to have at least one level 7 char but there really isn't a whole lot of loot to be found in them. I hope you can get some good loot from this questline as i know i did. I have more money than i know what to do with now so i guess i will see how long it takes me to make a million gold. Thats my next feat. HAPPY LOOT HUNTING.

1 User
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0