Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important]Outdated/Detected trainers!!!

Discussion on [Important]Outdated/Detected trainers!!! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086
[Important]Outdated/Detected trainers!!!

Hello,

as all of you know, after every update the old trainer doesn't work anymore and sometimes EA detects trainers!
So, if a trainer is outdated or detected by EA please tell me as fast as you can!(PrivateMail)
That would help the other users (and me) a lot and makes the game more fun again

Regards
Poly

Hallo,

wie alle von euch wissen, sind Trainer nach einem Update nichtmehr funktionsfähig und manchmal erkennt EA auch Trainer und bannt User!
Wenn ihr also wisst, dass ein Trainer nicht mehr funktioniert oder von EA erkannt wurde teilt mir das bitte schnellstmöglichst mit!(PrivateNachricht)
Das würde den anderen Usern (und mir) sehr helfen und vor Banns schützen

Grüße
Poly
Closed Thread