Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Search Ran Online WPE Filters !!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

read tropic !!

i need it please !

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here's a tutorial about using WPE to make a *** Mode for several games by filtering.

Ok, so now you know how to do a bit of packet editting, now lets go over some filtering using WPE.
Filtering can be VERY useful, its how most *** modes work, so lets attempt a *** mode method.
As said in 1.0 if a monster attacks you, you will recieve a "Recieve" packet, by going up to a monster thats weak, just let it abuse you while you are recording packets, remember how many times it hit you, then run away and stop recording. Look through the recorded packets and try to see if you see a pattern going on, as in if the monster hit you 3 times maybe youll get a recieve packet like this:
3F 33 00 FF 04 AC 22 24 FF
3F 33 00 FF 04 AC 52 35 FF
3F 33 00 FF 04 AC 84 63 FF
Since the packet changes after AC, you wont be able to just block the complete packet, now goto another monster, and see if that monster also gives you 3F 33 00 FF 04 AC XX XX XX "Recieve" packets when it attacks you, if it does, you might just have a chance to make a *** mode. Goto your "Filter" section on WPE, and double click the first line, input: 3F 33 00 FF 04 AC and check in "Block" press ok, check in that box that you just put that packet in, then press "OK" goto your game, and let a monster attack you, the monster will either do no damage at all, or not even attempt to attack you.
This does not work for every game, usually works for games just going in open beta, since they dont use alot of protection.