Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500-800k Credits in 1-2 Hours!

Discussion on 500-800k Credits in 1-2 Hours! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
You want some money huh? Want it fast? Want it without having to kill 600 bols? Space. Thats right I said it space. You can make upwards of 500 - 800k credits in an hour and a half to two hours and some good starship combat experience. I would recommend being a tier 4 pilot with great weapons that slice through shields pretty quick. Hyperspace to Red Sin Chimeara in Endor space. Fly towards the planet till you see tier 3 evil raider tyrants. They spawn in the exact same spot every time so if you posistion yourself about 700 - 800m away from where they spawn you can destroy them as they come out of hyperspace.

Clear out your inventory and equip a 50 item backpack. Once you loot 129 ship parts go and sell them to the chassis dealer for a HEFTY profit. In the time it takes you to loot that much you will have also acquired about a 150k - 200k credit chip. Add that along with the parts you sell back and you'll net anywhere from 500 - 800k.