Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10k Rebel Faction Points Per Hour!

Discussion on 10k Rebel Faction Points Per Hour! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Ok theres always alot of controversy on if the "# per hour" is true or exagerated, so before i get into this i'm going to give you an example, i watched my clock and got exact numbers you can look at to see i'm not exagerating.

I started at 9:35am and i had 1579 faction points, I went through the process that i'm about to tell you and checked again while i was letting my health build back up at 9:43 and i had 2970 faction points. I killed the last mob at 9:46 and had 3297. The respawn started at 9:47 and i jumped on it and killed them all with no need to heal and finished with 4855 at 9:56 and then the next respawn started at 9:57. Thats 22 minutes or 1/3 of an hour and 3276 faction points (9828 per hour). Now the guide.

The place is the Imperial Weapon Development Facility POI on naboo (about 3k outside of Lake Resort)

First off, the mobs in this area average out around lvl 44 (mostly lvl 44 Dark Troopers with a few odd and end lvl 30-40 officers) but there are alot of them so i suggest being about lvl 50 inside. But to get inside you need to get past the 3 lvl 65 ATSTs outside along with about 10 lvl 30 stormtroopers and a few lvl 33 commando troopers.

Here is a map showing the area...

As you can see my icon on the map i have just entered, you don't see too many enemies on the map but don't let it fool you. 9/10 of the enemies are Dark Troopers and EVERY spot on the map that a dark trooper spawns, 3 spawn on top of each other. So basically there are 3 for every 1 red arrow. All the mobs in here give 15fp each (my server also has a 2 point cries of alderaan bonus)

To understand my guide i suggest you printing the map out and watching as i describe. I would have detailed it but i don't have paintshop installed right now and hate paint, lol.

Ok, you start in the room where my character is at, this room is 4 rooms connected together, run around the center killing the enemies as you go. Think theres about 15 in here. Exit this room through the exit on the right side then turn right, kill the 3 dark troopers in the corner and continue to the room (huge room on bottom right corner) kill the mobs ink this room (6 arrows but 5 are stacks of 3 dark troops, so 25 dark troopers and 1 officer). They are far enough apart that you can kill one group without agroing the rest, so be smart about it. After this room is clear head back the way you came north clearing out the 2 rooms on the right side of the map (each has 3 dark troopers and 1 officer) continue up the map to the room on the top right of the map and kill the troopers in here. Head back down the hallway a bit and take the path leading to the small square room in the middle (3 dark troopers and 1 officer) take the top path out of this room to the larger square room (6 dark troopers and 2 officers) take the south path out of here leading to the small square room on the very bottom (6 dark troopers) then continue back into the bottom right room that you've already finished. Go back to the main room where you started (4 rooms connected together) and head through the left hallway to the 3 joined rooms. This room is pretty tough because they all seem to agro at once and thats about 15 dark troops and 3 officers. Just kill what you can healing when you need, i usually get incaped my first run through but thats ok, just get back up and heal, let your death timer tick away if you like and then finish them off. DO NOT ENTER the room above this one (one with 2 red dots) this room has 3 dark troopers and an imperial inquisitor that is a lvl 83 Elite. Kill the enemies in the room to the south and thats it, head back to the center room which should start spawning again right away. Repeat the process even easier this time because you only really have to fight a few at a time since they are spawning on your time killing them before.

Not sure how many enemies there are total but i was getting 15 FP per kill and that was 1718 faction points per clearing so i would say it's in the range of 100 and 115.

I'm a lvl 72 BH and have absolutely no problem clearing this place. I suggest getting a DXR6 Heavy Carbine that was crafted pre-NGE. They range around 300-650 and require lvl 72. It is a carbine but it shoots slower than most but faster than a rifle. I also always keep the Favor of the Elders buff on (+20 constitution +20 stamina +20 agility) and usually eat some vercupti (+31 percision +30 constitution for 22 minutes)

As i said i cleared this in 22 minutes so good luck to you.