Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy 80-100 Platinum At Level 1

Discussion on Easy 80-100 Platinum At Level 1 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
IN THE HEAD START, I'VE DONE THIS FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES NOW AND HAVE 75 PLATINUM IN MY COIFFERS! THIS IS GREAT FOR GETTING EARLY CASH, DO IT!!! EACH CHEST GIVES YOU TONS OF CASH, ONCE YOU KILL DRACOBY, JUST RECALL BACK TO THE TAVERN AND REPEAT. ALSO DON'T FORGET THE MUSHROOMS!! ONE DEADLY FEVERBANCH (SP?) WILL GET YOU A MASTERWORK PIECE OF ARMOR FROM THE MUSHROOM SALESMAN, WHICH IN TURN SELLS FOR ABOUT 50 GP.

When you first arrive at Stormreach port, begin doing the quests given to you by the Bartender, Sigmund Bauerson. He will ask you to head down to the basement and bring him a grog of ale, and see if anything odd occurs.

After retrieving the grog, you'll be attacked by a kobold. Near this kobold is a mushroom stalk, make sure before heading upstairs to report the attack to take a mushroom! You'll also receive a religious item out of a nearby chest.

At this point head back to Sigmund and hand in the item, and he'll ask you to speak with the Preacher near the bar. The preacher sends you back down to finish some tasks. You'll be in the same dungeon, and you'll need to kill 10 kobolds. Throughout the dungeon there are various stalks of mushrooms, make sure you pick a mushroom from each stalk. Also open up the 2 chests around the dungeon, as each chest gives you items such as weapons and potions you can sell. One chest even gives you between 2-8 pieces of gold on each run.

After killing 10 kobolds, an evil, ****** place of worship is unveiled at the bottom of a pit. Open up the crypt and head back towards the exit. You'll run into a "madman", let him kill you. DO NOT kill the madman or the quest will end, and your gold loop will be over.

After you die, head back into the dungeon and repeat this portion of the quest repeatedly. For each run you can collect up to 3 whitecap mushrooms, or another type of mushroom. You can do this unlimited times. Since your gear is pretty much useless, damage isn't a problem. For each 3 whitecaps you receive, you will be granted a potion by the mushroom collector just outside the tavern. You can take this potion, and sell it for 5 gold pieces just down the street at the general vendor or to the weapons vendor.

Good way to get your coiffers full at the beginning of the game! You'll be happy you did this when you reach the later round of quests, and you're picking up 30 pieces of copper instead of 5 gold!
Old 09/16/2006, 04:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wow Thanks Man
Old 09/19/2006, 20:31   #3

I have also pulled a +1, so keep doing this it will help new players at the start
Old 09/08/2007, 21:17   #4

100 plat is'nt anything in this game... take my advice just play game loot all u can and ask for any loot left behind in chests (ppl with max's such as myself rarely loot all the items out of a chest.) Most would be more then happy to let u have ur full and also now knowing that ur a noob will more then likely hook u up on other better items that maybe of good use to u..

PS
and no beggin cause thats a quick way to get no help at all.
Thanks
1 User