Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1000+ Platinum In One Day

Discussion on 1000+ Platinum In One Day within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Whats one thing that everyone needs in a group? a healer. Whats one thing that you need? money. put two and two together. make a pur healer. cant fight, cant laugh, cant cry. can only heal. now you always get a group and you heal the **** out of everyone and get mad loot from chests ... sell EVERYTHING. remember, this toon is only to make you cash. obviously keep the trinkets that make you heal better.

Day one of Pre play. Level 3 Bard. 1,537 platinum. I went with the same concept but made a machine gun bard. all damage and crazy amounts of crowd controll and buffs. I was on for a total of 9 hours today and made 1,500 platinum. that is after i waseted 160 platinum on curse removal and about 100 platinum on Xbows and bolts.

Ran Water works from start to finish about 4 times and ran redwillow twice. the rest was randon pickup groups for random sall missions.
Old 05/08/2006, 23:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow thx
Old 07/24/2007, 22:47   #3

THough this is a old thread.. emm its just all wrong. Healers are the worset class in the game to make money with. at higher lvls their buying tons of cure serious wands at 1.2k plat + each and going through afew of them every quest. Don't go posting **** about tips to a game before you;ve played past the 1st 2 lvls. and also at higher lvls u'll end up making a easy 10k+ plat a day just from selling to **** shops......

Don't make a cleric trying to make money cause u'll end up broke. now u'll always have team.

also emm its a good idea to get the team to put in on wands.
Old 09/10/2007, 13:05   #4

I totally agree to Forlan. This "sticky" is absolutely worthless as the other 80-100pl sticky.
Actually as Healer or Bard your usually the one who always got money-problems. You are
the one that is supposed to heal heal heal. When you hit lvl3/4 and do very long/long quests
and chapter quests you will have to buy healing wands. The costs for more or less good wands are:

cure moderate wounds: ~500pp (thats 5000gold) - heal enough until lvl6quests
cure serious wounds: ~1200pp (thats 12000gold) - heal enough from lvl6-10quests

Why would you have to buy wands? Pretty simple. The higher lvl quests lead to more
powerful encounters which will force you to keep your mana as long as possible. If you
power yourself out because your casted heals are good, you will face problems at least
in Shan-to-Kor which is the first really great chapter quest. Im playing a bard focused
on heal and dual-weapon-critical fighting. Im always happy when I group with some of
my longtime mates in DDO. They know about the amount you put into wands and usually
give me 1-2 cure serious wands or donate some money.

As Forlan said. The easiest way to make gold in DDO is to level up and run some chapter quests.
The Cult of Six (7quests) on Sorrowdusk will give you around 17000-25000gold in loot you
sell to NPCs! If your lucky you get some good stuff and may be able to sell it via auctioneer.
Actually the auctioneer is a way to make money. Check out for auctions that run out in the
next hour and see if they are sold for a few bucks. If yes just try to grab the item and sell
it to NPCs ^^

Greets
Asa