Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleric Build

Discussion on Cleric Build within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Race: Human
Class: Cleric

Starting stats:

STR: 9
DEX: 12
CON: 10
INT: 10
WIS: 17
CHA: 14

Stat Notes: WIS will be the point raise to 18 at level 4.

Skill points I placed:

Concentration 4
Diplomacy 2
Heal 2
Jump 2
Swim 2

Skill Notes: I will most likely take tumbling at some point

Feat: Combat Casting
Human Feat: Mental Toughness
Might add Tower Shield at a later time.

Where am I taking this?

All healer/buffer here, I plan to use a Bow/Xbow for party combat, will go with heaviest armor and shield. I had no problems playing the Cleric in the solo missions, of course this is due to me constantly using the Summon Monster spell, which made everything very easy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with build bard cleric
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello everyone, here is the thing i want to know.. I want to make a FF lvl 110 Bard/cleric with bard as my attackskills. So i will lvl with recov dev, Noise, moving match and mana circle I allready found some guides but a few things miss.. I want to know... I thing most of you will say wear robe! but why?
Warlock/cleric build
04/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
1STr 2INT or PURE INT Which one should i do? Btw, i have read the guide on the other section so dont refer me to there. Just need more opinions
1handed/Cleric build request
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Topic title says it all ;) I don't need a book build, one with pics and stuff, and get yourselves a nmber of thanks. Goodnight
Help With my build Wizard/Cleric
09/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have wizard/Cleric and I was bard. I dont understand nothing about cleric skills so I need your help. Which skills I need ,could you give me a guide with pictures or something?
~Cleric Build~
11/30/2005 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Here are some goals of a Cleric: - Advance to 3rd job, be a Priest - Heal max - Respected by others - Able to kill Balrog - Supportive to your party *Build* 30 Tele 1