Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Martial Heroes Online

Discussion on Martial Heroes Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uh.. anyone heard of it?
Old 01/09/2006, 10:50   #2

yea, use to be called DO online, basically when u use skills, they are martial arts techniques and u use a combo of them in 1 go instead of single skills, u set em up then use them againsts monsters and stuff, pretty good but i didn't really put much effort into it.
Old 01/10/2006, 18:27   #3

Ive never been able to find a bot for it, anyone knows if they excist?
Old 01/10/2006, 23:04   #4

lol.....not many people here play that i don't think, so there's probably no bots.
Old 01/21/2006, 19:55   #5

it also requires too much info to register which is a turn off for alot of people.
Old 02/25/2006, 23:38   #6

that game is nice.. i wush they had bots for it... *

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Martial heroes/Doo Online
08/18/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, the International server for Martial heroes is closing October 1st, so can someone look into this game and see if it is possible to make a Emulator / Private server for the game?
Martial Heroes Bot/Macro
04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello, i did make a Martial Heroes Bot/Macro today, and i wanted to share it with some people if someone still plays it here, its made in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition, it has no virus. but atm i need someone to test it for me since im on the camping and cant download the game, becuse the internet here is so slow to download. What you need to do is Write what you have on your Skill tab, Like : 12ta34567 1 = HP Pot 2 = Mana Pot T = Target A = Attack 3 - 6 = Skills...
Need MArtial Heroes Bot/Hack
04/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Can some1 make a Martial Heores Bots ( DO online ). There some many games that haves bots but this the only game i see that there no bot or hack for this game. I search all the sites where hacks for game and couldnt find it, but in the some ppl have bots. Can some1 make a bots, i no there good hackers on this site. Thx
Do online (martial heroes)
02/25/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi, maby can tell someone, is it possible to make Do online (martial heroes) pserver ? and if it is.. so maby can do totorial or something for helping in server creation :rolleyes: