Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Laghaim Hacks

Discussion on Laghaim Hacks within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2010, 04:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
I was questioning why he didn't want to put the hacks up on this forum..here's the reason:

Sending the "hacks" with Ardamax keylogger packed into the files . User reported.
Old 05/21/2010, 10:15   #32

How come pro work for me? Is my computer safe? what is going on I no understand much from your screenshot really small... please respond
Old 05/21/2010, 11:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gri20 View Post
How come pro work for me? Is my computer safe? what is going on I no understand much from your screenshot really small... please respond
The screenshot of the infected files are the files he sent me through MSN in my first screenshot.

If you opened up what he sent you, you've been keylogged and he most likely has your username and pass for everything you've currently logged into. Download Avast and get rid of the keylogger, the antivirus is free. After the keylogger is removed, change all your passwords.
Old 05/21/2010, 21:03   #34

okay... thank you
Old 05/22/2010, 01:42   #35

when u release the cheats??
Old 05/22/2010, 04:31   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockingcel View Post
here are the hacks : removed

Also removed

Run Laghaim_Pro.exe for hacks then open laghaim , start game, log in and have fun with cheats.

Use them both ALL_PRO = all hacks but NO_delay_Pro_Best is also all hacks but use both at 1 time so u have really good hacks
Once again, Ardamax keylogger is packed in these files. Do NOT download them unless you want your accounts, creditcards, etc stolen.
Old 05/22/2010, 04:35   #37

lol why do you lie ? Is it like you don't like me or what? Why don't you keep your mouth shut and don't lie. Please explain why all these hacks work for me and gri20
Old 05/22/2010, 04:41   #38

Quote:
lol why do you lie ? Is it like you don't like me or what? Why don't you keep your mouth shut and don't lie. Please explain why all these hacks work for me and gri20
Honestly, I'm dumbfounded as to the amount of people on these forums that don't have a simple virus scanner. Downloading your first file and putting a virustotal scan up in a minute, since you want to be like that .

First file -
Second file -

Doesn't matter if you say they work or not, point is there's a ******* keylogger in the "hack packs" you uploaded. ****** that nobody wanted to buy your ****, so you had to keylog them while giving it out for free?
Old 05/22/2010, 04:46   #39

feon i use scanner but with scanner pro no work now.... So i think scanner is just deleting pro and maybe no bad program... Shockingcel Is pro you sent me same as pro you put for download cuz i want pro again...
Old 05/22/2010, 04:46   #40

LMFAOOO thats funny I bet you re-named a file with lots of viruses in it and posted that, how come the hacks work for me and gri20 and we never lost any items and we have no viruses please tell me
Old 05/22/2010, 04:48   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by gri20 View Post
feon i use scanner but with scanner pro no work now.... So i think scanner is just deleting pro and maybe no bad program... Shockingcel Is pro you sent me same as pro you put for download cuz i want pro again...
No DUH it doesn't work anymore, don't you understand it was a VIRUS? Do a google search for "WPE Pro" and download a NON-infected version if you want to use the hacks.

Quote:
LMFAOOO thats funny I bet you re-named a file with lots of viruses in it and posted that, how come the hacks work for me and gri20 and we never lost any items and we have no viruses please tell me
Anyone with a brain will be able to download those links you gave and post them on virusscan.jotti.org, virustotal, or scan with their own antivirus and find that there's a virus in it. Don't worry, more people will post about it . Don't cry because you've been caught uploading keyloggers.

Forgot to mention, since you "say" I uploaded a file full of viruses to those sites, anyone can just match the MD5 checksum, or even the filesize of what they downloaded compared to the sites I listed. Sorry, but you're not going to try and blame me for your fuckup.

Have to go now, hopefully this idiotic thread will be closed by the time I come home so no more people will be infected.
Old 06/15/2010, 21:56   #42

thank you i want to test
Old 08/13/2010, 04:12   #43

thank
Old 08/24/2010, 20:55   #44

umm shockingcel msg me im interested
Old 08/25/2010, 03:35   #45

The no delay hack for all classes is for ALL SKILLS