Hey, I'm currently downloading Runes of Magic --
And I was wondering what is the best class to start with..
And what class is a good secondary class.
Or could an experience player tell me what server to login into.
and maybe meet me somewhere and show me the ropes..
Anything that could be helpful! This is much appreciated!
Well, there's no real "best class" per se. Depends on how you want to play the game. What do you like? Tank? Healer? Other?
Also, I'm assuming that you live in Europe, so I'm not sure what servers would be the best since I'm the in US. :P
- Good for solo / tanking in party
- Not sure for PvP. Never played on PvP server
- Low DPS (pretty much any Knight primary class)
- Decent defense along with self-heals
- Tank build
- Downside: Two different armor types for the separate classes
- Good for solo/ party PvE
- Supposedly good for PvP. Don't know from experience though
- Highest DPS
- Average defense
- Guess this would be like "hit and run". Some are stated enough to tank though
- Great because both Rogue and Scout use leather armor, therefore you don't need to have separate equipment, just use the same for both classes
Also, in terms of magic DPS, a Mage/Rogue has the highest. For a beginner a Mage/Rogue is sort of hard to use though, so it probably isn't for you at the moment.