Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Star TREK lifetime Sub account

Discussion on WTS Star TREK lifetime Sub account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Star TREK lifetime Sub account

this Star trek Online has the life time membership on it. no more paying for monthly fees. it has the extras that also come with life time members. uniforms. extra items that boost your leveling, i also have the del taco shuttle pet on this account. and other ingame titles.

the character on the account a mid lvl character isn't high i never had time to play this game.

Also included is a collectors edition of star trek online dvd and box extras that also has it\'s own unqiue adds. uniforms items. ETC. I'm asking for $300 OBO
after a year this account will pay for it's self

they won't be selling the life time subscriptions anymore so this is a fantastic deal.

the price paid for the lifetime subscriptions was $250 value. and the collectors editon is $60 value.

your getting a $10 break and a mid lvled charater!

Activated Features
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Star Trek Online - Collector's Edition

Pm me or Email me @

(this email isn't the account it's listed under if your wondering)