Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

Discussion on Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot *Update 03/18*

Information, instructions, and download can be found here:

Post any problems/errors you get with this..I'm always trying to update it to make it work better ;[.

Please do not upload my bot to another mirror. If your download will not load on either of my mirrors, please send me a PM and I'll attach the bot in PM.

I created a video tutorial on how to pointerscan new addresses.

For the HealSleep value, set it low (50) if you are using a potion!
Set it high (5000) if you are using Heal skill

Change the AttackSleep values to 0 if you do not want delays

Virus scans:

**UPDATE**

Sourcecode can be downloaded here:
Thanks
55 Users
Old 03/09/2010, 20:08   #2

why he kept asking the survey but got nothing? is it for real or just a little joke?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 20:13   #3

If you complete the survey, but did not receive the download, take a screenshot of the completed survey (hit the Prt Scr/Printscreen button on your keyboard) and send me the image in PM.

I will then give you the bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 20:18   #4

did u have test it? is it working?

ive testing it, thank you so much FeonDust, u save my day ^_^ :thumb up:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2010, 21:23   #5

it's a good bot so far.. however, it would be better to hold D longer until the bot sees a monster then attack.. and it would be nice if you also input til like attack1 - attack5..

So far this bot is going great.. thank you!

Ive encounter some problems such as being trapped in one place because the enemy is in the other side..

autopots works well.. good job on that..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2010, 22:14   #6

has complete but can't download
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2010, 23:56   #7

I retract my statement, seems I found a servey that does not require personal information input.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2010, 23:57   #8

Edit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 00:19   #9

Survey is endless, and DOES end up requiring personal information. I'll just wait for someone to release it without you having to jump through hoops to get it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2010, 00:36   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
Survey is endless, and DOES end up requiring personal information. I'll just wait for someone to release it without you having to jump through hoops to get it.
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information. I worked hard to create the bot, and am giving it out basically for free. For a leecher, there should be some "resistance" to gain something. Not everything's going to be spoonfed to you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2010, 00:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information.
Okay, and just curious, when do I actually take the screenshot? Is there a page that actually says that I've completed the quiz? I tried, and I failed miserably, it kept going until it brought me to a dead-end page. It's frustrating to see everyone else has done this easily, and I'm struggling mightily xD.

If there's an alternative way to do this, let me know.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:42   #12

Quote:
You don't need to use your real information. I just did the survey without using any of my true info.

Stop whining, and support someone who is giving you something for free and can help you. Especially since he doesn't even know you.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information. I worked hard to create the bot, and am giving it out basically for free. For a leecher, there should be some "resistance" to gain something. Not everything's going to be spoonfed to you.

I understand that, and I've acknowledged that I know my place, and I've been good about not asking for things handed to me, and I've never once bugged anyone for a hack or bot.

I am a leecher, who depends on people to make the hacks, so like I said, I'll just try to wait this out, or, try again. I'm one to get easily frustrated when I can't do something.

Anyways, looks like it's legit, so thanks many even if I can't get this to work, it's well appreciated.
Old 03/10/2010, 00:44   #14

It works pretty good, just get stuck in the caves/dungeons. Thanks a lot!
Old 03/10/2010, 00:45   #15

Quote:
Okay, and just curious, when do I actually take the screenshot? Is there a page that actually says that I've completed the quiz? I tried, and I failed miserably, it kept going until it brought me to a dead-end page. It's frustrating to see everyone else has done this easily, and I'm struggling mightily xD.

If there's an alternative way to do this, let me know.
I'll send a PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
aeriagames, grand fantasia, grand fantasia bot