Originally Posted by Razore
Are we going to need an update on the offsets after this maintenance? Would you mind giving a guide on how to retrieve them?
That might be a little confusing though so..
1. Scan your HP value 4byte
2. Narrow it down to get 2 addresses
3. Take the first address, add it to cheat table
4. Right click, "find out what accesses"
5. Double click on one address which has a "eax+4" or anything that has a +4
6. Click the hex checkbox next to the value textbox in CE's search
7. With the new popup at the middle it says "The probably pointer is" take that address and type it into CE's search and do a scan
8. Doubleclick the first address you get to add it to cheat table
9. Repeat #4-7 except in step 5, it will say +8.
10. You'll receive a green(static) address that begins with 009 after the second search, this is the address you put into the INI file under "Pointer="
For the "MonsterAddress=" :
1. Search 0 when a monster/NPC isn't clicked
2. Click a monster/NPC so their head appears at the top of your game
3. Search 1
4. Right click your screen to un-select the monster/NPC
5. Repeat #1-4 until you get your green address beginning with 009.