That might be a little confusing though so..
1. Scan your HP value 4byte
Whats HP value 4byte
2. Narrow it down to get 2 addresses
i some how get this when i used CE >.>
3. Take the first address, add it to cheat table
WHERE O_O is CT in CE X_X
4. Right click, "find out what accesses"
wah... i dont have that find out what accesses in my pointer...
5. Double click on one address which has a "eax+4" or anything that has a +4
now im lost.. @_@
6. Click the hex checkbox next to the value textbox in CE's search
i have this
7. With the new popup at the middle it says "The probably pointer is" take that address and type it into CE's search and do a scan
hmm.. i probably can follow this o.o
8. Doubleclick the first address you get to add it to cheat table
9. Repeat #4-7 except in step 5, it will say +8.
i get this
10. You'll receive a green(static) address that begins with 009 after the second search, this is the address you put into the INI file under "Pointer="
well i tryed to cheat this one off by putting 009 but it just gave me thousand of O_O address...
For the "MonsterAddress=" :
1. Search 0 when a monster/NPC isn't clicked
- how? did u do this? search X_X
2. Click a monster/NPC so their head appears at the top of your game
~_~ what program...am i suppose to use..
3. Search 1
4. Right click your screen to un-select the monster/NPC
5. Repeat #1-4 until you get your green address beginning with 009.