Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AO] Guide: How to gain lvls quickly

Discussion on [AO] Guide: How to gain lvls quickly within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
First get to a high enough lvl that u can fight within a range of 25-35 range players. once you are at that lvl you can gain levels as quickly as a noob.

Step 1: Gain access to the temple of the three winds
step 2:find a team that has most members equal or lower level than you
step 3:make sure that your team is large enough so that u can kill multiple monsters at once.
step for go into the temple and start gang raping the monsters if you and your team are good enough you can gain lvls in 5 minutes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUTORIAL] How to gain EXP/PEN quickly - FARMING.
12/24/2011 - S4 League - 26 Replies
Welcome to the farming guide! Here you will learn how to get EXP and gain PEN quickly. So... what is the farming supposed to be? The farming is an easy way to get EXP and PEN as quick as possible. What you do is play a match without even using the computer. That's why they are also known as "AFKers" (AFK means Away From Keyboard if you didn't know). The auto-kick system of the rooms:
How to use the bot properly, and gain lots of lvls.
08/07/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Well my first day i botted i were only trying out things to check what i should do as the best training method well this is how you should bot. 1-To get money, buy a heavenfeather from the salary shop(auto loots for 6 hours wich will help the bot pick up items.) 2-Don't forget, you should have a pet helping you by. 3-Get your free food for today. 4-Bank/Store Your items in a stash(incase you die you don't lose valuable items)
Gain combat skill quickly [ENG]
12/19/2004 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
you can gain combat skill quickly and very easily with out harm...find something such as a rabbit or any other enemy stuck in a building then start attacking...continue attacking with given weapon till skill is capped...then move to the next combat skill you wish to gain skill in and repeat....the enemy will not die nor will it attack you but you will gain all the skill you need to cap that particular combat skill...not that great of an exploit but still an exploit.... ---- sire's in...