Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trackmania Nations

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

download it for free and play it for free

To the Game

For the first time in the history of eSport, a video game has been specially developed for the Electronic Sports World Cup and is being offered free of charge to the players of the entire planet so they may commence training for the qualifiers due to take place in 53 countries on Friday 27th of January. The Grand Final of ESWC will be held in Paris from June 28th to July the 2nd , in front of 40,000 people, where the best players from each country will battle it out for a prize of 400,000 dollars.

This special version features a brand new environment, the Stadium, and a revolutionary new gameplay designed for Nadeo's own custom cars. Nadeo has pulled the technological rabbit from the hat with their own brand game engine, featuring the series' best graphics yet, finely tuned for the latest generation graphics cards, not forgetting simpler machines so that no one round the world has a technical freeze out on the race track. With the online in-game ladder, players can customise their cars and avatars and race in their nation's colours on the world's servers from Friday onwards. Many Trackmania and Trackmania Sunrise players will already have access to the following exclusive features: peer 2 peer data exchange and skin and avatar customisation.

The countdown to Trackmania Nations ESWC going online on Friday has commenced; in the meantime, we suggest you view the official trailer and we let the motors do the talking instead.
I've tested it and this game is really Nice, Nice graphics, much players and extreme stages xD