Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AikaOnline CB keys giveaway

Discussion on AikaOnline CB keys giveaway within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AikaOnline CB keys giveaway

I give AikaOnline Closed Beta Keys for free, just send me a PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HoN Beta Keys giveaway
12/26/2010 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
So ich hab ein bisschen gegoogelt und habe diese seite gefunden die Heroes of Newerth beta Keys vergeben! also greift zu solange der vorrat reicht Einfach auf der Hp ein account erstellen und schon habt ihr ein key Heroes of Newerth Beta Key Giveaway
15 Beta Keys Giveaway
03/25/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 15 Replies
First of all, sorry for opening a new thread - the old ones are kinda spammed and/or the threadstarters are making silly "thanks" requirements to get you a key. I have 15 invites to give to the community, there are just a few simple rules. 1.) Since I gave out keys in the past to people not even activating them you will have a week to do so, if you don't do that I will give the key to someone else. 2.) You will have to send me a PM on these forums INCLUDING your E-Mail adress or I won't...
Giveaway: Full Retail Keys
03/20/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 11 Replies
Giving away 5 Retail Keys / Gift Passes, they can either be used to create a new account or upgrade a previous one to a full retail one. First 5 people to PM me gets them, +100 Posts required. People who tried to manipulate me into giving them another key: tony_987 kenzo90 People who got one: rap0412rap