Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Faster Attack

Old   #1
elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,571
You can partially to fully override all kinds of character animations including character powers by performing them mid-jump. For instance using a normal ranged attack as a blaster such as fire blast, if you hit the power hotkey then immediately tap the spacebar while in midrun, your character will cast in mid air WHILE still running. You can tap spacebar to jump and override buff powers and inspiration uses in midrun. This is most effective with powers that don't have long animations. Mastering this skill gives a big advantage in combat as you are able to avoid many more melee attacks, chase/attack at the same time, etc

Similar Threads
Slightly faster ranged attack speed
I just played my private server (2.4.3) and i equipped an ammo pouch and an arrow quiver, now with lil timmy peashooter (2.60) i have 2.15 instead of...
0 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
attack 10X faster or so(with night devil or waterdevil in tg)
ok u go to TG and go to any stake u want w8 for ur XP to go to 100 use eatheir night devil or waterdevil.u will see that with these u attack way...
23 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[Hunter] Faster Attack
ALso wenn man sich dasshier...
28 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
faster attack
if your water and leveling backsword or something (or rb) go in training ground wait for fishy once it comes on use it attack then sit back and relax...
8 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates