Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Acct 55/55 Scout/Rogue (Reni Server)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
WTS Acct 55/55 Scout/Rogue (Reni Server)

As subject title states, im selling my account to a lvl 55/55 scout/rogue

I am currently the highest DPS Scout on the server, with clean hoto yellow 7 Stats, several overdura pieces of dark sharks, T9 overdura Shell Breaking Catapult, T9 Overdura Torch Blade (only char on server with a T9 weapon on both primaries)....

I've also got clean yellow 7 stats sitting in the bank not on any pieces yet, including the rare Hotos, I.e. Razor, Fright, Cruel, Suppression, Slaughter, Ravage

Ive got over 1k Diamonds, and even more up on AH, ive got Several Puri Fusion 8-packs still in itemshop bag

Basically, most important scout skills are upped to 55, and you can play either class efficiently with the way his gear is set up, real fun on both sides...

Sapping Arrow is perhaps the best debuff in the game, and as my main scout, i am a Must-have in instances (which will net you more stats, drops, etc)... I am currently an officer in the 2nd strongest guild on the server but that is your choice if you want to stay with them and run instances or not (they know the acct is being sold)

PM Me with serious offers please, not looking for an outrageous amount, just trying to recoop *some* of the money put into it (which adds up to over 700$)

Edit: Current Bid: 250$, will go buyout for 300 pm me

Old   #2
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,842
+2 Reported At: Sat 27 Feb 2010 - 03:21:21 GMT +1 Cause: spam/advertising