Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boba's Clone Relic Weapon Quest Dupe

Discussion on Boba's Clone Relic Weapon Quest Dupe within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
It is possible to get Boba Fett?s 3?d clone relic reward over and over again. I believe it?s a carbine.

In the quest Boba sends you to Endor to start your quest. Once you complete part 3. Start part 4 then just go back to the contact on endor from the third quest and do the quest over again.
Old 10/26/2005, 18:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Deutsch bitte noch mal.
Old 12/25/2005, 14:21   #3

du machst die Boba's Clone-Relic part 3 quest...

dann gehst du zu boba und ziehst dir part 4, kannst aber wieder zum kontakttypen auf endor gehn und part 3 nochma ziehn... bekommst die carabine also nochma... das geht beliebig oft
Old 12/25/2005, 21:41   #4

Ah danke Dir.
Old 12/25/2005, 21:42   #5

jep danke auch
Old 12/29/2005, 00:13   #6

hat jmd. nen link mit nem guide bzw. walkthrough zu der quest oder kann mir sagen wo die beginnt?

does anyone has a link to a guide or a walkthrough or can tell me where i have to start the quest?
Old 01/05/2006, 23:37   #7