Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSky Cheater(ts1: Section not here)

Discussion on TwelveSky Cheater(ts1: Section not here) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2010, 22:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
hey dude here it is the new hack hope u guys aprecciate it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 22:18   #17

Download Link Re-added To Original Post

Thank you kalbal93 for the new link. I don't have time to reinstall Visual Studio atm to compile a new copy, so hats off to you for that.

janvier123 -> I think you need to find something better to do. Your reports are useless 90% of the time and I think you take your "title" a bit too seriously. Why don't you report things like malware being posted instead of reporting me for WARING people that my link was changed by a hacker directing them to Malware? Its a bit stupid I think. No offense, just use your "reporting" a bit more responsibly. I double post to WARN people about Malware is perfectly just no matter what the rules on double posting are.
Old 02/28/2010, 11:21   #18

thanks!
Old 02/28/2010, 12:40   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
janvier123 -> I think you need to find something better to do. Your reports are useless 90% of the time and I think you take your "title" a bit too seriously. Why don't you report things like malware being posted instead of reporting me for WARING people that my link was changed by a hacker directing them to Malware? Its a bit stupid I think. No offense, just use your "reporting" a bit more responsibly. I double post to WARN people about Malware is perfectly just no matter what the rules on double posting are.
Got a complaint ?
Follow the rules, then i dont need to report
Old 03/01/2010, 19:12   #20

Fixed download link in first post. Wasn't working for some reason. It is working fine now, Hope everyone enjoys this final release of this hack.

janvier123 -> I don't understand why you didn't read my whole point and you only took offense to one small part of it. NO I don't have a complaint about you reporting things. My only concern is this: YOU ONLY REPORT PEOPLE FOR LITTLE THINGS! You reporting me for double posting when I was warning people about a virus. A virus being posted is more important then a **** double. Please start reporting people for Posting MALWARE! Please start reporting people for posting LEAKED programs. Please start reporting people for posting stuff in the wrong sections. That is all. Stop focusing on useless double posts all the time, especially when the double post is just.

Also don't you find it ironic that 95% of your reports are due to double posts, yet you posting the fact that you reported over and over again just spams the forum more?
Old 03/01/2010, 22:04   #21

Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Fixed download link in first post. Wasn't working for some reason. It is working fine now, Hope everyone enjoys this final release of this hack.

janvier123 -> I don't understand why you didn't read my whole point and you only took offense to one small part of it. NO I don't have a complaint about you reporting things. My only concern is this: YOU ONLY REPORT PEOPLE FOR LITTLE THINGS! You reporting me for double posting when I was warning people about a virus. A virus being posted is more important then a damn double. Please start reporting people for Posting MALWARE! Please start reporting people for posting LEAKED programs. Please start reporting people for posting stuff in the wrong sections. That is all. Stop focusing on useless double posts all the time, especially when the double post is just.

Also don't you find it ironic that 95% of your reports are due to double posts, yet you posting the fact that you reported over and over again just spams the forum more?
Hi,

when you signed up on EPVP your agreed with the board rules, and you should follow them, i dont care if you like it or not RULES ARE RULES
if you break them, you will be reported

Quote:
We ask you to pay attention to these rules and also to follow them. Otherwise the board's staff will have to take measures to prevent you from violating rules which means infractions and in the worst case bans.

RULES / CONSEQUENCES FOR VIOLATIONS -

doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics just for fun is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
so please shut up about it and use the button!
You can always report this to the mods
Old 03/02/2010, 02:02   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
Hi,

when you signed up on EPVP your agreed with the board rules, and you should follow them, i dont care if you like it or not RULES ARE RULES
if you break them, you will be reported

so please shut up about it and use the button!
You can always report this to the mods
Why can't you just accept my point. The point I am trying to make is very simple. If you don't understand the point I am trying to make then your retarded. I don't think your retarded so it seems you just flat refuse to see my point.
Old 03/02/2010, 05:19   #23

Stop flaming both of you. It is unnecessary.
Old 03/02/2010, 15:44   #24

Funkt nicht mehr......
Old 03/02/2010, 17:51   #25

pls read this
Old 03/02/2010, 19:25   #26

Hello all. Just stopping by to let you all that as of 3/1/2010 this hack no longer works. A patch has finally been implemented to the game and the current release of this hack has been rendered unusable.

I will not release a copy so do not PM me asking for one.

Thank you.
Old 03/02/2010, 21:15   #27

So the topic can be closed

+26 Reported At: Tue 02 Mar 2010 - 21:14:56 GMT +1 Cause: Request Close
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2010, 20:04   #28

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread